What is the Connecticut Restaurant Promise?
In partnership with the Connecticut Restaurant Association and health officials across the state, restaurant owners and operators made a set of commitments to their employees and customers. This standard of recovery procedures has created the Connecticut Restaurant Promise. The Connecticut Restaurant Promise will demonstrate that the restaurant has committed to take all necessary steps to protect their employees and customers, as well as taking an initiative role in protecting their community.
Dear Sunset Grille Valued Customers
Sunset Grille is committed to safety of its staff and patrons. On May 20th we will be open for outdoor dining on the deck, lawn and tent area. To comply with the COVID-19 State of Connecticut requirements we have implemented the following procedures:
- Tables with chairs will be 6 ft apart.
- There will be no more than 5 people per table and no congregating of more than 5 people will occur.
- Reservations are highly recommended and will be in 1 hour 45 minute time slots. We are open daily from 11am to close. Walk-ins are welcome and every attempt will be made to accommodate when possible.
- To prevent large groups from gathering 1 person from each party may check in with the host staff or call to check in. The party will be notified when seating is available and ready. 6 ft markings will be located outside for distancing.
- Masks should be worn at all times except when eating and drinking.
- Tables and chairs will be sanitized between seatings therefore extra time may be required.
- Menus will be single use.
- There is NO bar service. All beverages will be served table side only.
- We will continue to offer Curbside and Take out dining.
- All servers will wear mask and gloves.
- All staff and servers will be checked for symptoms and temperatures will be taken daily and logged.
- Restrooms and high touch areas of facility will be sanitized frequently and we ask that no more than 2 people are in a restroom at one time.
- All patrons will be offered hand sanitizer at the entrance and exit of facility
- If there are any concerns please ask to talk to someone from Sunset management. We have also taken the Connecticut Restaurant Promise We ask for everyone’s patience during this new and difficult time so that we all may enjoy our facility. Sincerely, Sunset Grille Management
Reservations for banquets and private events are available online by completing the form below or giving us a call
Looking for an ideal venue? Look no further. Give us a call and ask for our Event Coordinators Jake & Peggy. We'd be happy to assist you.
834 Northfield Rd.
Watertown, CT 06795